|Модель||SPG-25 -2||SPG-25 -3||SPG-25 -4||SPG-45 -2||SPG-45 -3||SPG-45 -4||SPG-90 -2||SPG-90 -3||SPG-90 -4|
|ЗФ, 400VAC, 50Hz||3Ф, 400VAC, 50Hz|
|Pipe Dia.||Water Inlet (DN)||DN125||DN125||DN150||DN150||DN150||DN200||DN200||DN200||DN250|
|Water Outlet (DN)||DN125||DN125||DN150||DN150||DN150||DN200||DN200||DN200||DN250|
|Protector||Pump||Overload relay, low pressure/high pressure protection|
|Water Loop||Water shortage protection|
■ Features• Adopt frequency conversion control with obvious energy-saving effect;
• Auto/manual switching function ensures the stability of the water system;
• Independently researched and developed advanced controller and frequency-conversion shift, precisely ensuring constant pressure for water supply according to water consumption variation;
• Equipped with RS485 remote monitoring function;
• When the water pump fails, the system will start the next normal pump operation automatically;
• Non-impact of pipe network pressure supplies constant pressure for water supply;
• Soft-start of water pump circling, stable start and stop prevent power grid from impacting by starting current;
• First-start and first-stop operation achieves organized working of water pump to prolong the service life of the water pump.
• Modular and innovative design concept enables the supplying of independent pump that with two or several pumps to achieve any flow and ensure continuous operation.
• Available to cover all the flows and pressures required by the industrial process;
It is applicable to centralized constant-pressure water supplying system that is suitable for large power, variable flow and frequent start occasions, which features high-efficient system and obvious energy-saving effect.It also can be used for reforming the water tank and other forms of water supply.
■ Characteristic Relation of Frequency Conversion Control
After SPG series of pum ping unit start, the pressure sensor detects the outlet pressure to com pare the detection value and setting value. If the setting value is greater than the detection value, the controller will select the w ater pump w ith shortest frequency-conversion loading time (The single pump of controller has run time cum ulative function) for continuous loading. During the process, if the setting value is equal to the detection value, the controlling frequency converter w ill run at a constant fixed rotation speed with constant w ater supply. W hen it loads to fu ll frequency (50H Z), if the setting value is s till greater than the detection value, the w ater pump controlled by frequency-conversion w ill turn to pow er-frequency operation. The controller w ill start next pump w ith short run time in frequency-conversion via frequency conversion shift function to repeat above loading process till the setting value is equal to the detection value.
In constant-pressure w ater supplying, if the w ater flow reduces, and the detection value is greater than setting value, the controller w ill decrease the vibrational frequency of the water pump.